Due to Covid-19 Sherwood Park Registries will be decreasing our hours of operation, until further notice.
Hours of Operation as follows:
· Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
· Closed Saturdays
If this is not an emergent service please refrain, were possible, from visiting our office.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we continue to work together through this unprecedented time!!!
The following, to date, has been implements by Service Alberta:
· Road Tests have been suspended, with anticipated bookings and rescheduling on April 17th and Road Tests resuming on April 20, 2020.
· March 17th - May 15th the expiry date on all motor vehicle documents, such as vehicle registrations, driver licences, identification cards, and all permits and certificates have been extended to May 15, 2020.
· Health Care Insurance Plan services, applications can be completed by mail.
· Effective March 19th the Corporate Registry Front Counter I the Brownlee Building is closed until further notice. Please mail your society and other non-profit registration documents to:
Corporate Registry, Service Alberta
Box 1107 Station Main
· Postponement of Annual General Meetings. Effective March 19th, corporations, non-profit companies and societies may postpone any upcoming annual general meetings until such time as provincial/local gathering restrictions have been lifted.
· March 19th, corporations, non-profit companies and societies may postpone any upcoming annual general meetings until such time as provincial/local gathering restrictions have been lifted.
· Suspension of Automatic Dissolution and Cancellation Process for Corporations Businesses, and Non-Profit Organizations will be suspended indefinitely beginning April 2, 2020.
For up to date information on Government service changes, please visit alberta.ca/covid19